Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swollen throat

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by really fun thugman, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Okay so i’ve been smoking almost every weekend for a few months now and the other weekend i got higher than i ever have before. It was all good until my throat started to feel wierd and it felt like i was gonna throw up and there was something lodged in my throat. Now every time i smoke or even eat an edible i get this awful feeling. Has anybody ever had this problem or know how to fix it?

2. Probably acid reflux/Gerd. Do you combust or vape? When I combusted it happened frequently. Quitting fixed the issue. I actually combusted this past weekend. Felt like my throat exploded i to acid reflux, it was nasty as hell..