Switching lights question?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by killercripple, Oct 15, 2010.

1. I brought my plant I had growing outside into my shop 3 weeks ago, Because of the weather and put it under my 600 watt MH light to try to get a little more potency out of y buds. It seems to of worked from my last sample, But it's coming to it's end (2-3 weeks max).
    I was wondering if I put my 600 watt HPS light on it for the last 2-3 weeks. If it will make my buds grow larger? There OK now, But id like them to be a bit bigger. My brother has the sae strain of plant started at the same time, But his buds are bigger. He also brought his plant in around the same time and put his under his 400 watt HPS. So I figured put 2 & 2 together and put mine under mine for a week or 2. mine should get bigger right? Or would it be a waste of time? I dont see how it could be.

2. Bump for some input

3. Maybe you worded it weird.. but once you switch it to flower stay with HPS. Leave the MH for vegging.

4. get that mh light of and put the hps on then they should get bigger!!!mh is for veging.

5. That's what I thought, But i was reading on cannabisculture.com. That MH light will give you smaller buds, But better quality. You think 1-2 weeks with the HPS will help at all? Because after 2 weeks I think it will be time to harvest

6. sooner the better with that hps... the hps is what is going to beef the buds up