Switch to flower.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bong gnarley, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Hey blades. I'm just interested to know how long you guys let your plants veg before switching to flower? Do yous find that the longer you leave it the bigger your yield?

Thanks guys :smoking:

2. [quote name='"Bong gnarley"']Hey blades. I'm just interested to know how long you guys let your plants veg before switching to flower? Do yous find that the longer you leave it the bigger your yield?

Thanks guys :smoking:[/quote]

Tried Veging for months, gave up and have no started a no veg sea of green style grow. With rooted clones being flowered immediately.

It all comes down to preference. And skill I guess, need to keep the bitches happy. Just switched to 100% organic grow tho. No bottles of chemicals just straight water their entire life.

3. Nice man :) I was thinking about sea of green style but I thought for my first grow I'd just keep it normal haha but yeh I'm on week four as of today and it just seems like it's gonna take forever till ill get some bud haha

Yeh I was thinking about doing a nute free grow next but the nutes I have are 100% organic and they're pretty good.

4. What lighting/ what kind of space do you have?

Indica or sativa.

There's a difference between "organic bottles", and having the power of a true living soil. Took my a year of using "organic" bottles to realize.

5. Ill give you the low down on my situation :)

250w 8u CFL 6400k
    Canna terra professional plus soil
    Tap water with a ph of 6.5
    Bio-grow .5ml per litre every second water
    Bio-Heaven 1ml per litre every second water.
    Green room gr100 grow tent with diamond mylar.
    Oscillating fan inside along with small heater
    Temp roughly at 28 Celsius. Humidity 50%
    And she's 60% sativa dominant although she doesn't look it.

6. veg for 4 - 6 weeks.