swiss cheese

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by makom420, Mar 5, 2010.

1. has anyone grown swiss cheese outdoors in the mn area i could use some tips thanks
    and what is other good feminized strains for the outdoors

2. Swiss Cheese is mold resistant and beginner friendly.

3. I'm growing the swiss cheese from nirvana right now!

100% germination

Does not do well in the ground, so grow in pots with good potting mix. and it doesnt really need much nutes either and it likes to be watered a lot when it gets 5 feet tall

this is my first time growing aswell had alot of problems with cheese but now its growing fine it is not a fast grower but in flower it explodes with life big buds in just 2 weeks! and by near end of harvest buds r huge!!! this is my first time ever growing marijuana i have two big lovely cheese plants really tall aswell with big fat buds!! and im 2 weeks form harvest woooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!

started flushing with humbolts hydro honey 3 days ago and im going to flush with the honey for 1 week than another week with just plain water and lots of it i did cut a bud off a nice small cola and man oh man i did everything wrong

cut a bud off that was 3 weeks premature

cut it off in day time

did not cure it

did not dry it properly (quick dried it)

Was not flushed

so i smoked it and the high was AWESOME nothing to strong had to smoke alot of it aswell it was like ur stoned and high all at the same time.

well now trichomes are milky and 10% r amber i will harvest when 70% amber 30% milky (2 weeks) got my drying box all ready and my curing jars gonna do everything right harvesting (at night cause they say its more potent at night), drying properly,curing, flushing, well u get the point cant wait to smoke this bud will take pics tommorow next grow will be sensi skunk and some others from flying dutchman