Swishers

Discussion in 'General' started by briangumble, Apr 20, 2007.

1. When I roll blunts in Swishers, I always carry it in my hand because I get paranoid that if I put it in my pocket that it'll break and I don't want to risk it. This happened with a cigarette I had in my pocket and it broke in half one time. Are swishers strong enough to not break in my pocket? Or should I put them in something? Do you guys have any suggestions for shit around the house that I can make into a carrying case? I ussually roll a blunt where I smoke so I never have to carry it. But I might have to carry a blunt to somewhere around where I live and I'm trying to figure out how I would do it. I'll be walking to the place so it will have to be in my pocket, or in some type of case in my pocket. How do you guys carry rolled up blunts with you?

2. On my ear, Dont give a fuck where.

3. Buy a single Phillie and put it in that plastic tube.

4. I don't roll blunts, I do joints. But my cousin uses a glasses casefor his gars

5. I'll see if I can get a Phillie, but if not I'll carry it on my ear like KSR said. I get paranoid carrying weed in public though, especially since tomorrow's 420. If a cop sees a young guy walking down the street with a cigar on his ear on 420, he might get suspicious.

6. Fuck a phillie, Get a white owl/garcia or something in the tube. You might even be able to find swishers in the tube, I can at a couple places.