Swishers for life

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Cannabis_Cactus, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Yo I'm out here smoking a back woods and the taste of tobacco is way too damn strong lol

Yo if you are gonna roll one up make it a Swisher haha
    :smoke:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Thicken Dense, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
    I'm not an avid blunt smoker but vanilla dutch is about as smooth as I've ever had.

Prefer raw naturals, all my friends smoke blunts though so I've tasted a lot of brands.

3. I'm all about the Garcia Vegas, and Dutch Masters. Smoked too many fuckin Swishers in my day, the taste and smell annoy me, and they're pretty shit quality "tobacco." But I don't really smoke blunts anymore, my bong cost me almost as much as rent so I stick to that beast mainly. Plus, fuck tobacco. But I don't like joints that much, burn too quickly...tastes good though.

4. Give me a joint any day.  I've never smoked a blunt, have turned down smoking a blunt with primo cannabis.  I can't stand the smell of tobacco and I'm not about to inhale it like a bong rip or  hit off a joint.

5. I haven't smoked a blunt in years. If I roll up, it has to be a joint for me. I want to taste the flavor of the weed. Also, I used to smoke good quality cigars. All blunts are composed of cheap, shitty tobacco. I can't do it. 

6. Zig zag Xl. FTW

7. Nice. Yeah different strokes and all
    Thankfully I only had some mids in the backwoods.. unrolled the third of it I left (ha) and some higher-end sativa and now I'm good to go[​IMG]

I used to really like papers. DLX papers to be exact but not so much anymore. I'm going to get a nice bong soon so my paper game might be gone altogether at some point

8. Tatiana's!!!

9. I agree on dutchs for a standard but for blunt luxury tatianas

10. Swishers areharsh as fuck and disgusting processed low quality tobacco.
    Backwoods are natural leaf and the only way to get rid of the terrible flavor is to put more weed in it!!

i much prefer games, dutches, and backwoods anyday over a fucking whiteowl or a swisher.

I do miss phillies though. anyway. Roll fat blunts, or stick to swishers for rollin them toothpicks.

11. This joints>blunts

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Naw son make it a game! Games by Garcia y Vega have the best blunts in my opinion. So slow burning.