Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swischer Sweets

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kardredor, May 27, 2010.

1. Bought a pack the other day and had put them in a bag (dont ask why, idk where the box went) and ended up putting them in my pocket and quite a few of them split in half where the filter meets the cigar. My question is are they still good to smoke without it? Idk if its really harmful without the filter or if it ruins the taste or something like that.

2. Swishers dont have filters o-o

3. You may be thinking of Black&Milds. Swishers don't have filters, at least they dont here.

4. But, what I've always heard, is one Black&Mild (With a filter) is worse on your lungs than a whole pack of cigarettes. I don't know if it's true or not.

5. idk if your talkin bout the swisher little cigars that look like cigarettes or the swisher sweets with tips but you should be alright

6. Yea they're like cigs pretty much, grape. As far as lungs, I never inhale cigars so I'm not worried about my lungs.

7. just empty out the cigarillo and fill it up with herb and your set. none of that tobacco shit

8. this.