Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swimming and smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kirraaax3, May 10, 2009.

1. true, i'm just saying a vaporgenie would be convenient because of it's portability. does anyone use them? if so do they work well?

2. I do (or I did until my mother got a hold of it), and they were excellent vaporizers. Easy to hide and saves a shitload of the herb. It can be used continuously in groups (as long as you don't act retarded and draw the flame into the device).

The only drawback is the amount of BIC lighters you'll go through. One lasts me about two weeks. But for the amount of herb you save, its not an issue at all. :hello:

3. Look at my sig.

4. #24 SKS, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    i am a competitive swimmer as well (high school) and i used to come to practice baked at least half the time.

as far as long term lung capacity, mine has definitely IMPROVED since i started smoking. (think about all the exercise your lungs are getting when you smoke a bong and hold it in...)

you may or may not enjoy swimming while high. you just need to try. but i can promise you it will not effect your performance. i've gone to swim MEETS baked before and i still went a 23.00 in my 50 free. honestly dude do you think michael phelps would jeopardize his career by smoking if marijuana negatively impacted swimming? no.

5. no jaws bullshit BUT the second you hit the water for practice you instantly get half as high as you were before. HALF of my swim team tokes. and we always lift weights baked too! it's the best way to do it!

and yea my bong rips can be large due to my swimmers lung capacity. :D

6. a while ago i used to toke in my pool then after i took a hit id go underwater till i ran out of breath then come up to blow my hit out ahah. :smoke:
    now i can hold my breath underwater for long as hell.

7. I'll start with swimming while high is an amazing feeling! Also, the majority of my swim team smokes. After meets we will go to one of our houses and just rip the fuck out of a bong. Smoking out of bongs and vaporizers will make it so your lungs will not be damaged very much. Google for more tests. Also my friend's brother is number #2 on the USC swim team and he rips a bong like no other.

8. Haha this thread is just asking for a Phelps picture.

9. yea it i think it might help you lung compatcy. because it cures asmath(??) in some cases.

10. lol there already was one :)

thanks for the help guys!

11. woww i feel so slow lol yards or meters?

12. it depends mostly on how much you do it

if you do it like once a week or less it wont affect you

everyday however might

13. I have a 27sec 50 free meters, but i havent been swimmin long.
    I can hold my breath so long from tokin

14. Honestly the worst thing thats happened to me from weed is you have to make sure to not gain weight, munchies man haha. I play soccer and although I don't toke as much during soccer season I still am fine on the field and in practice. :smoke:

15. Nothing better than smoking a J then going to the beach to chill in the surf.

16. You just bumped a 2 and a half year old thread.

17. Micheal Phelps did it! He won the most Olympic gold medals doing it also. Word up.

18. #38 BongHits420x, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012
    I smoke almost everyday and I weight lift daily. I've seen nothing different with my endurance or stamina. You'll be fine.

Let's hope you can beat the munchies. I end up eating 2k+ calories of junk food. :smoking:

19. Played three years of d1 soccer smoking the whole time, just used a whizz kit for the ncaa tests. I don't think it affected me too badly, i even smoked a lot of cigs then too.

20. ive only swam in pools high but its pretty cool.. i feel like a fucking fish floating thru the water..

swimmings pretty cccrrraaazy in general though floatin around underwater

not bein able to breath

never thought about swimmin like that before

cool.

ok
    :smoking: