Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swimming and Smoking.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JrodXD, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Hello guys I am here to talk to you about how awsome it is to blaze a couple of bowls and relax in the swimming pool amazing feeling and quit refreshing do you guys agree.? or is there something else that tops it like hiking in the mountains is at a tie with swimming

2. i used to swim in high school and some of us would blaze before practice it definitely made it quite fun lol

3. I blazed with a buddy of mine then we hoped in the pool. Definetly the greatest swim I ever took :) haha. But I like to lay in the grass and look at the stars when im blazed.. you see some awsome shit go down

4. I love mountain biking when im high, usually i would go up hill sober, get high at the top and ride down hill blazed.

Even though i live in the Caribbean the first time i when swimming while high was last weekend was pretty cool, unfortunately i dropped my friends joint in the sand and we could not find that no matter how hard we looked:eek:.

5. Hit the bong and swim at night in a lake naked. Amazing.

6. Ever seen that show river monsters?
    Now you don't want a man-eating catfish to bite your willy off do ya?

7. yeah dude, take a nice bong rip then jump in the giant water filled hole in the backyard, tradition dating back to the kings

8. Yea There is nuthing like a good swim.! I myself usually smoke out of my roor bong get blitzed and A hike or B swim .! amazing stuff also talking about how the goverment is controling us all and we need to be smarter well unless you guys arn't in to that aha.!

9. That's what my buddy has done... more then once its the worst thing in the world -_-tt so now we only use glass by pool side so if he were to ever drop it in It would sink and not hit so hard you know.? and plus its only a bowl ruined not 4 grams of the goods.!

10. I've actually never gone swimming while high for some reason but I love hiking up to points were I can get a view of the city it looks amazing

11. Oh man I can vouch for the chilling on the side of a lake at night!

12. is that so I would like to read up on that were did you learn this information from :smoke:

13. Honestly at night it is fun but I get tripped the fuck out high cause I will touch something and no joke I touched some algie or somethin like that and thought the lokness monster was chasing me true story.!

14. But the best thing to do is smoke some bowls with a buddy and some girls have the girls skinny dip and do your thing aha > best night

15. Having a smoke then a swim is quite the refreshing experience unless the water is too cold, then its just unpleasant (like always i guess).

16. Na man with this heat the water hasn't been cold aha.!