Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swfl Grape Ape and Lemon Skunk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Reelconnoisseur, Nov 19, 2010.

1. I'll prolly just start updating this thread for all my new pick-ups and grows. I don't buy small quantities, so i usually only pick up maybe once every few weeks.

Here is the Grape Ape, bought 2 oz's of it, tastes just like a grape blunt wrap, smells the whole house up like grape just from opening the bag, high is an uppy paranoid high, but still pretty chill.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Still got about an Oz and a half of this Lemon Skunk. This stuff wreaks of Lemons in taste and smell, the high is very up and clean, intense, but not to strong. Can never get enough of this stuff, definitely 1 of my all time favorites.
    [​IMG]

Both of them and w/ the Roor custom, this is how we do, lol...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for pot smoking, hope you like the pics.

2. niiiiiice

3. damn that grape ape looks good bro nice job. how much do you usually pay for zones?

4. how much was the grape oz's?

5. $350 for the GA, $300 for LS

6. THEYRE BOTH looking pretty good by those pics xD super grape ape is one of my favorite strains man. You in FL by any chance?

7. Yeah, the title of the thread, Swfl, you need to get me some of what you smoking mang, lol, thanks man....

8. i am jealous my man

9. yo im down if u are

10. then the flurries of PM ensues... haha

i love GC and its members
    nice ganjika op.

11. lol we love u to lol.

12. Thanks guys, soon as you make it to this coast Phan, you let me know homie, i'll burn with ya man...

13. where in the sw are you?

14. Good lookin buds there sir and nice ROOR!

15. +rep...all i can say:smoke::smoke::smoke:

16. ooooh shit half an hour away

17. we should all have a swfl meet and greet. haha