Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SWFL Cotton Candy Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hmdank903, May 17, 2012.

1. Picked up an eigth of this from a new dealer today for $40. It's definitely not the best stuff I've had, but for the price there was no way I was going to pass up on this opportunity. Gets the job done for sure. My apologies for the shitty Iphone pics.

Attached Files:

2. The bud here in SWFL has been pissing me off lately. I can't find that super fire that's around in the winter. Fuck that, I just don't buy it. But it sucks being dry haha.

3. Looks noticeably lower quality than the CCK i'm familiar too - light blueish purple hues, covered in trichs

but decent stuff nonetheless.

4. Someone should be slapped for that trim job..

5. looks like it was trimmed with metal cutters haha nah needs some cutting -I hate leafs in my bowl, if I see one on my busted bud I'll flick it away.

6. oh well it gets me pretty ripped so i can't really complain too much haha