Sweetest Skateboarding Clip, best i've seen

Discussion in 'General' started by kroniczero, Jan 25, 2006.

1. This should be located in general, and that was pretty cool

2. Thats the Rodney Mullen viseo from Tony Hawk 3.

3. Rodney Mullen hell yeah The man who can do darkslides and finger flips in the same set of tricks.

4. Tony Hawk 3..?

I think its from daewon song vs rodney mullen round 1.

5. or parts of it could be from the globe vidoe.

6. Thats the legend. (Rodney mullen) Hes the greatest street skater of all time. When you refer to him all you need to say is the legend and everyone knows who your talking about.

Yeah thats from daewon vs mullen part 1.

7. That one isn't bad but the one I listed is def. better

8. It did have a cool idea of try and perfect

9. I know this is not a skateboarding forum, however, if you were infatuated with skateboarding like I am you would realize that while Rodney Mullen is one of the founding fathers of skateboarding inventing the kickflip, Heelflip, 360flip, and other countless tricks, his style is purely jacked...for a stylish skateboarders who are fun to watch find some clips of Ryan Gallant and Paul Rodriguez (can be found at www.planbskateboarding.com). Peace.

10. this video editing is pretty sick here and this one is sick cuz im in it lol here

11. Nice video second one.

12. which one u think was better

13. Yeah he's not really a street skater he's actually a flatland skater yes he does skate ledges but no stairs handrails whatever. I'm not going to deny that he's amazing but he needs to like diversify more. Yes I do actually skate and am sponsored so I do have an idea of what I'm talking about. I'm sorry if I sound negative but I'm just sick of people always having orgasms over rodney when he hasn't really improved since I started skating. I know I'm a negative bitch, I'm not going to deny it. But if you want to see the best footage of rodney you should watch almost round 3 it's definitely his best footage.

14. The first one is from Rods part in Globe's opinion. Hes crazy I love his diverse style of skating.