Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sweet tooth anyone? *macros*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rhcpryan2486, Feb 8, 2009.

1. #1 rhcpryan2486, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    some tasty sweet tooth. smells and tastes just like sugar

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    feel free to share your opinion

2. i love sweet tooth. actually tried it for the first time like 3 months ago. really sweet, and the smell was super skunky. hits nice, but i don't know if it was just because of the tolerance i built up (smoking like 3-4 times a day for a whole 3 weeks) i just didn't get ripped off it like i was expecting, it was just a mediocre high. but it could've been just the bud i bought.

either way, it's good stuff. how much you pay for it? i paid the standard $60 for an 8th.

3. I would absolutely love to taste that bud. Nice buds you got there.

4. 60 an eighth is exactly what i paid

5. mmmmmmm... Sweet-tooth is a great strain!

i've had it quite a few times.

How are you liking it? the nugs look nice and frosty! Great pickup.

6. love it. you drop .5 in to grinder and the kief yield is ridic. really crazy head high, almost feels like a dream

7. looks good. but 60 an 8th really?
    i dont know if i could bring myself to spend that much on an 8th of anything less than some mind blowing shit
    that does look pretty good tho haha id pay 50 tops

8. whats $10? really?

9. You obviously don't pay your own way ..... ask your parents they might be able to tell you.

:wave:

10. I don't profess to be a sage on the subject, but as far my smoking career is concerned, Sweet Tooth has be my best experience. It's a really great feeling high.

11. ten bucks is alot of things

12. Sweet tooth is an excellent strain.

13. Would you pay $70 an 1/8th? if not why not its only $10 more

14. i just wanted to show people some good weed i got, not create an argument over stupid prices. relaxx people, smoke one up

15. Amen. I was just reading a thread based on this very thing, how all threads turn into pissing matches over something or other. Can't we all just get abong?!

Anyways looks like some nice nugs. I personally don't buy it anymore so I just smoke the strains I've had for awhile. I do have a few strains that have originated from good bagseed that I've gotten from friends. I obviously don't know the names of these strains, but nothing quite like you're describing. I like those sativa/heady highs and that one sounds like a winner. I'll probably order some new seeds in the next few months and I think this just might have to go on the list.

16. agreed

17. Don't worry about it... weed costs different prices in different areas, so what seems like a rip off to some people, is a good deal for others.

Sweet Tooth is one of the best strains I've ever smoked... if I didn't grow it myself, I'd say it was worth $60 an 1/8.

18. nice man im jealous...i had some a while back and i remember it smelling exaclty like pink lemonade

19. Likin the weed. Never tried Sweet Tooth, but I hope to sometime soon. Gotta try and get ahold of some dank here at school :(.