Sweet spoon I got last night at my LHS...

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by spikeystud88, Sep 29, 2010.

1. #1 spikeystud88, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
    Got super blazed and went to some shops with my GF last night. Just got my refund from school, so figured I could spend a little bit on myself. Dropped $25 on this sweet piece. IDK why, but the colors just grabbed my attention the second I saw them. Super sweet looking, smokes really well. Here's a pic:

[​IMG]

Also, my GF and I are trying to think of a good name for it. We recently chilled with some old friends who named their new piece "Grimlock" (kinda LOTR/middle-earth ish) and I absolutely loved it. You guys got any names like that for it? We tried to think of some but we both suck ballz at it lol. We're gonna make a smoke room with a kind of old school/realmish feel, so we want to name it something that will correspond.

Sorry if I dont make any sense lol, :smoking:

2. That's a reallllly nice bowl, and for 25 bucks? what a steal :hello:. It's your piece, so why not keep it as Grimlock?

3. Get really, really, REALLY baked, and you will discover the perfect name for it.
    :smoke:
    The colors are great, wonderful pickup man.

4. Name it Dusseldorf

5. That's actually a really good idea. Will consider it!

Are there websites with lists of LOTR-style names (as gay/dumb as that sounds)? If so it'd make this much easier...

6. You could name it Grendel
    Like Grendel in the Beowulf poem/movie

Grimlock and Grendal sound good together

7. I say Ganondorf from zelda. haha. Kinda middle earth sounding

8. Did you come up with a name

9. That's really similar to a pipe I saw at Smoke Dreamz a while back.

Good buy.

10. Name it Gordon. From power rangers!

11. Nice spoon. 25 bucks too!

12. Call it Gorgoroth, which is in fact a LOTR reference lol

13. Name it Sting! As in Frodo's sword.

14. call it Drizzit