sweet seeds fast bud

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jus blaze uk, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Anyone done a grow with sweet seeds fast bud ? mine are in there 12th week now and still look like being a few more weeks yets, is this normal with the fast bud? dont know if i'll bother growing autos again.

2. im growing sweet fast bud but autos and they growing brill..try the autos cos the last one i grew i got 3oz off one plant my frend

3. maybe i should keep trying 3oz sounds good to me, ive jus order some la cheese and tangerine dream fems so i'll have to do them first before i get back to the autos, any suggestions of the best autos to try?

4. the road runner is a good auto and very nice smoke DONT get any of the FLASH seeds they grow ok but dont harvest much at all so not worth the hassle...the 60day wonder is a good auto as well and they are ready from seed to harvest in 60days like they say my frend

5. buy the way im a uk grower as well m8ey im in the east midlands

6. nice one fink i'll try the 60 day wonder

7. cool, im down in kent, nice to speak to other growers for advice

8. good choice i got 2oz of the last one i grew and 1 n half oz of the 1st one i grew they very easy to grow as well

9. my family is originally from kent but moved up to derby meeny meeney years ago..lol...its a small world dude..lol

10. sure is a small world, thats not a bad return for 60 days growing

11. how long you been growing iv been growing 1yr now and all i grow is autos i have between 7-9 plants growing all at the same time but all diff ages so i get to harvist one every 2wk and then i plant a new seed as soon as i harvist a plant to keep it all going and this way i never run out of weed...lmao

12. ive been going jus under a year, done auto blueberry and auto maria the first crop, then switched to fem red dragons, b4 these fastbuds

13. wat did u get off the auto blueberry cos iv got one about 20 days old at the min

14. i had them under a 120w LED and a 250w cfl i got half oz a plant average, after this set up i set up a 400w hps, i used dutch passon auto blueberry didnt get a lot but was really nice

15. how are you growing im growing in coco with all the canna ferts and superthrive as well. im using 6L air pots and they are the best pots iv ever used i would never use a normal pot again

16. I've got Sweet Seed Fast Buds going right now too. Not as far along as you. Mine are at 5 weeks now. My grow journal is in my sig.

Wanna post pictures of what yours look like on week 12? I'm interested to see what mine will potentially be getting to.

Also, I hope mine don't take more than 12 weeks to finish... I don't have that time to keep my grow going. 11 is my limit, then I'll be forced to chop.

17. my picks 004.jpg this is my sweet fast bud 6 weeks old 3n half week sexing

my picks 005.jpg this sweet fast bud is 5 week with 1 n half week sexing

18. im growing in soil, i'll try and get some pics on here today, mine are not looking as good after 12 weeks compared to your 6 weeks, ive jus ordered ten auto mazars the yields on them are ment to be higher than the average auto.

19. they should be finishd at 12week m8 how old were they wen they started sexing mine sext on day18

20. 12 weeks? they say is ready for harvest in 60-70 days(9-10 weeks).