Sweet Picture

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Budder81, Aug 19, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html

I have this as my home page, so when I turned on the laptop and browser this is the first page that popped up. I'm lit and couldn't help but stare for about 10 minutes without realizing it. :smoking:
    I don't know if I'd be able to look at that picture and not explode while shrooming.

2. sweet jesus.mkindblowing

3. Makes me want to play freelancer again... That game kicked ass!

4. yeh dude i love looking at pictures of nebulas and galaxies and supernovas and shit like that. it really is mindblowing, even from a mental aspects to think that there are billions more galaxies out there with hundreds of billions of solar systems just like ours. it deffinitely makes me wonder what/who else is out there. wayy overwhelming.

5. damn dude that is a sweet ass pic, i just hit some ultrahaze out of my steamroller and i can't stop looking at it.

6. wow dude that's intense...

7. That's a pretty chill website, definitely bookmarking it. Thanks for the link!

8. Absolutely incredible!

9. Once you're on the website, you can click on the picture for a larger resolution pic for wallpapers, I've used about 20 already.

10. Thats a fat background.

11. I sometimes wonder if other beings in the universe have the awe of seeing the universe as we see it, or if the've yet evolved long enough to develop consiousness and self awareness (past that of animals) to look around with absolute wonder at our universe, or if they have SHROOMS and WEED,:smoke::D that's a funny thought, but then again WE had that era of only observing the univse through our eyes for millenia before modern telescopes - that's just sad... i'm so fuckin glad i live in the times i live in now - that if they had to invent a time machine - not a single fuckin person could barter with me to swap lives and live in their era for a lifetime. TRUTH

12. I sometimes wonder if other beings in the universe have the awe of seeing the universe as we see it, or if the've yet evolved long enough to develop consiousness and self awareness (past that of animals) to look around with absolute wonder at our universe, or if they have SHROOMS and WEED,:smoke::D that's a funny thought, but then again WE had that era of only observing the univse through our eyes for millenia before modern telescopes - that's just sad... i'm so fuckin glad i live in the times i live in now - that if they had to invent a time machine - not a single fuckin person could barter with me to swap lives and live in their era for a lifetime. That's just the TRUTH

13. I had the same wonder, but I imagine there being a life force out there being able to see more than we can see (we can't see dark matter, which accounts for most mass) and whatnot.