Sweet Perc Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Bubba Kus, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Whats the down stem look like ? Any other pics ? Which color are you getting

2. thats actually really fucking cool if its not too thin, which color did you get?

3. No downstem , and im getting the one to the right.

4. That glass is gonna be wicked thin for that price Im assuming

5. [quote name='"Bubba Kus"']No downstem , and im getting the one to the right.[/quote]

What's the filtration on the downstem inside the bullet ......

My ash catcher has 6 slits plus the bottom

And my bubbler just has 2 circles plus the bottom one ......

I wanna get a bubbler with a shower head ......

6. Idk about the piece, when you get it take pics, milk, and videos etc...

But more importantly , Amazon sells glassware?!

7. [quote name='"bonginnn"']That glass is gonna be wicked thin for that price Im assuming[/quote]

Also a very good point. I'd hope they listed thickness in the description.

8. any other thoughts?

9. I think if you get it, be aware the quality may not be up to par. I'm sure it will hit just fine, though.

10. That looks pretty sick, lemme know how it is

11. I would also like to know

12. well there is two more to anyone looking

13. [quote name='"Bubba Kus"']well there is two more to anyone looking[/quote]

Did yours come in?

14. no , it shipped today it should be in august 3rd

15. Well i got it today! Surprisingly the glass/quality of it are actually great. I toked out of it about like 20 minutes ago and this got me higher than my 18 in straight tube! Unfortunately When i was about to toke my phone died so i don't have a milk shot at the moment but there will be one soon.

16. [quote name='"Bubba Kus"']Well i got it today! Surprisingly the glass/quality of it are actually great. I toked out of it about like 20 minutes ago and this got me higher than my 18 in straight tube! Unfortunately When i was about to toke my phone died so i don't have a milk shot at the moment but there will be one soon.[/quote]

Good to hear man. Can you take some pics too?

17. Where's the milk shot at!?!?

18. i'm gonna get a milk shot once my town gets some bud -_- dry as hell atm.