sweet not stock car pictures, any make post um up!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by The Great Decay, Oct 17, 2008.

1. #1 The Great Decay, Oct 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2008
    DON'T POST YOUR OWN CAR IN HERE, NOONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR STOCK SHIT OR YOUR CRAPPY CHEAP AFTERMARKET WHEELS!

I'm bored, and the two things i love most are cars and weed, so why not make a thread with one of my favorite things on a site thats all about my other favorite thing? haha i dunno i'm blazed but heres some sick shit

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

since i'm not sure this kind of thread is even allowed thats all i'm posting for now, but i'll be back with sooo many more if this works out:smoke:

2. Why in Pandora's box? My car is pretty much a stock Mazda, so I'll post up some of the stuff I drool over on the regular.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really like a variety of different makes and models, but the Euros always get me. Nice Vdubs! I'm a total sucker for a nice GTI!!!!!

3. don't post our cars but you post yours? ignorance.

4. lol, i said don't post your own stock car or car with nothing but cheap aftermarket wheels, if your car is deserving feel free to post it up, but until i'm proved wrong..

5. Well... first thing I saw was the car, and my first thoughts were along the lines of "I really don't like what that guy did with his car..." to a point where it ruined the whole thread's intention...

then I read the first line you wrote...

:eek::rolleyes:

6. I believe you are the only person to think a picture thread was ruined, soley because of written word..
    i guess, for that i'm sorry, sorry you can't pull your head out of your ass

7. There is something wrong with all of those cars: None of them appear to have shocks.

8. haha of course not man, didn't you know the only way to lower a car is to just take the shock/spring out? fuck suspensions man, thats for high schoolers..

...that was a joke

9. my car is pretty much completely stock, except for the system... but I'm obsessed with cars and this thread is hitting it off for me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

just to start..

10. I almost bought that car when it was for sale, but I then decided it would have been a huge waste of money. Hahaha. Now the rims are black, decals removed, pink rollcage removed, and a couple other minor changes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. #11 tiny_riots, Oct 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2008
    That's a local subbie in my area. The girl who owned it is really cool and all of her friends and team pretty much wreck shop on our local scene. Plus she knows what she's doing :cool:

Moar pics! I love that NSX!

Oops!!

12. #12 smokeandmirrors, Oct 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2008
    :confused: :confused:

Your car isnt even worthy of this thread - if you're going to make assumptions about other members' cars then at least have a kick arse super cool car that's in showroom condition - i'm not being funny but I couldn't drive your car around - I'd be too embarrassed ...

the front and rear bumper are fitted so badly that there are awkward gaps between the wings and the bumpers ... the gap between your passenger door and front wing starts at something like 4mm at the top and is 10mm at the bottom ... your rims are really hideous and what is that cheap ass splitter you've stuck on the front bumper ... just noticed something else - the dent in your rear wheel arch - who fixed that for you - Stevie Wonder Auto Repairs??

winding down your coilovers as far as they go doesnt instantly make your car badass LOL

and the colour - omg - puke yellow???

seriously - I give it 4/10 and that's because i'm feeling generous today

I'd post my highly modified ride but I dont think it would still be good enough for this thread, you or your standards ;)

:wave:

13. I'd like to see what it is. :D

14. i'm more "go" than "show" and apart from a few cosmetic bits and pieces the main items are: -

75bhp NOS kit
    short shift kit
    Viper II chip
    Big Bore throttle body
    exhaust manifold conversion
    bilstein coilovers
    Brake disc conversion
    Braided hose conversion
    Lightweight flywheel
    Perspex windows
    Air con removal

there's more - but i'm bored now :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

15. op- you're a dubber, which means you're fucking awesome. I love dubs, and you posted up some pretty cool ass shit. I love your car too, mk3's are awesome, but please tell me you have a Vr6, not a 2.0 in that

16. Smokeandmirrors...... RHD? So if you're overseas... How are the maintenance costs on keeping a BMW over there?

17. [​IMG] this guy and I are in the same car club in houston, european automotive gruppe, his name's luis

18. I'll apologize for coming off as an asshole earlier. I deserved such a reply, but that doesn't take any humor away from the irony. :)

It's an unfortunate disagreement we share pertaining to your automobile. I believe this thread possesses vast potential, but to my disappointment I believe I have stumbled upon yet another ill-fated thread. It is crucial that you maintain from contradicting yourself to any degree as it tends to divert people's attention elsewhere. In this particular case not only do you tell people not to post up their cars in a very presumptuous and ill-mannered demeanor (to which I returned the favor), but you also then proceeded to include a photo of your own car, to which I and seemingly others as well consider to be inadequate.

Even though you don't realize it, you created a thread that was destined for disagreements in the worst form: personal preferences.

-----

Wow... This entire post took way too long because I was consistently distracted and would only type a few words to a sentence before getting caught up in something completely unrelated for a good few minutes up to 20 and possibly more before realizing I still haven't finished this post.

/longassreadwithnorealpurpose

19. the bumpers do fit like shit in that picture, but you can't even see my passenger door, so i'm going to assume you mean my driver side, which i really don't know what your talking about assuming, a wing is a fender? if it is, then thats a rubber side moulding being held on by double sided tape, i'm not too worried if its not perfect, and on top of that, the splitter "ive stuck on the front bumper" is the stock lip that came on the car;) oh and my wheels? i could care less if you like them, i'm fond of most porsche wheels, maybe its because they make better race cars than bmw that your not a fan? and the rear arch hasn't been fixed at all, there actually isn't a dent theres wasn't paint there, so i put a layer down so it doesn't rust.. and ragging on the color? c'mon dude, my entire car is entirely stock with the exception of the wheels, and coilovers, do you think i give two shits about what you have to say? Besides your daddy probably paid for you bimmer, that seems to be a common trend with BMW owners(stuck up rich kids, who think they're better than everyone else...because you know money is the only important thing):wave: haha and i find it funny that you had to convert your car to disc brakes like you said in your post...damn what you paid like 15-20k for that car and it came with drums? and on top of that you even put other windows(i'm assuming lexan) in your car, and the only power adder you run is a 75 shot of nitrous hahah lemme guess, you also pay someone to do all your work for you...
    i really didn't want to do this, because its going to just turn into a big pisssing contest, but in my defense my list of "go" mods are: t3/t4 .60trim garrett
    42# injectors with c2 software
    little bit of head work, head spacer makes compression 9.0.1, arp headstuds, peloquin limited slip differental, and i fabricated my own intake mani, turbo exhaust, and downpipe(all 3"). So have fun hitting that NOS yo! I NEED MORE NAWWZZ!! while i'm blowing by you once my shit starts spoolin:D oh and for the guy that asked, yeah its a vr6, not a 2.0