Sweet new rig and blackberry butter

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by smokin_orc, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Awesome new rig I picked up at a local headshop for $55 and already had the torch and Ti nail
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421129541.399860.jpg

One gram of blackberry butter
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421129598.912939.jpg

Sweet defused down stem
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421129767.011193.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Does it actually recycle decently?

3. thats not a recycler steadyglobbin.

4. #4 steadyglobbin, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015
    technically it is i would say. The water still goes around the top and back down the back tube. Might not be fancy but it still recycles water imo. It has a hollow rear tube unlike many basic bubblers. Im goin to have to respectfully disagree with you on this one, but to each his own

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421148530.562233.jpg i had a similar one a while back and it was decent for a cheap piece at the time

6. #6 steadyglobbin, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015
    Dr fumbles, Not the best video, but it helps explain my reasoning somewhat. Im curious to know if your opinions change and if not why you feel that is the case. Ive read some solid stuff youve posted so Id be interested in your reasonings. One love brotha http://youtu.be/0JTx-TADxgs

7. At first I agreed with the Dr. then I read steadys next post went back and re examined the rig and I would say yes it is a recyclers, just not a very pretty one.

8. yeah technically they do recycle but the function is pretty crap and the downstems doin pretty much all the work

9. I'm pretty sure that's a recycler. Maybe it dosn't function to well, but it has a return tube for water. Unless that tube just stops at the bottom it's a recycler.

10. thats what i was sayin, the tube doesnt stop, its fully hollow so to speak

11. Maybe he's just saying because its not something that vortexs or moves water that it's just "not a recycler," but it still is. And that looks like a nice one too, at a good price for any local headshop.

12. yeah i definitely can see how its weird if your used to looking at more traditional recyclers

13. #13 John415, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
  14. I think it's a knockoff recycler but hits super smooth. The blade asked if that was a bubble or space in the wax it was a dent from where I recently took a dab before the pic was taken.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum