Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sweet Kush pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pittbull666, Feb 12, 2009.

1. just got a half O of sweet kush I havent tryed it yet im gunna smkoe a joint on the way to the gym it smells great like sugar smells alot like sweet tooth I payed 90$ for the half.:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. some dank shit man nice pick up. im hitting some no name dank right now.

3. nice buds man! i love it, and that price is ridiculously awesome...sweet background too :D

4. #4 KansasToker, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    Looks like some real nice stuff man, and ridiculously cheap that would cost me $175 USD here and if I didn't have any connections it would probably be closer to $200. Enjoy.

5. really nice bud

6. well I tried it its great it taste like coffee if u ever tried hempstar it tastes jus like that:smoke: haha heres me blazin on the way to the gym.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW0hy2gxI-M"]YouTube - doob cruise[/ame]

7. If I lived in canada, I would have so.. so so much extra money. 90 for that half would be a gift from god for me. Enjoy that stuff.. looks really tasty.

8. wait did you pick it up or did you pick it?

9. I picked it up I jus take pics in my grow room cuz its nice and bright:smoking:

10. couple more pics cuz im bored as fuck

Attached Files:

• 111.jpg
      111.jpg
      File size:
      125.7 KB
      Views:
    • 112.jpg
      112.jpg
      File size:
      181.5 KB
      Views:

11. if I lived in the US I would be working jus to pay 4 my habbit

12. Why do u thinkk i slave at stop n shop every day

13. mmmmm I wana call that coconut since the hairs seem to remind me of the color of one, looks sweet dude.