Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sweet idea fot grasscity..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SconsinStoner44, Nov 27, 2011.

1. What if there was the forums and then you could add friends and it for be like a little mini Facebook with status updates and chat and stuff like that what do you guys think?

2. nah brah.

3. Reasons? You wouldn't want to know about the people of grasscity more? I feel like its kind of a mysterious place in a way haha sorry I'm a little high

4. Facebook sux on its own

5. Dude, the idea just sucks. Now go kick rocks, you're not wanted on the site anymore.

6. that idea was just...

[​IMG]

:smoke:

7. If you want that stay on Facebook. Dont bring that shit to the City.

8. i dont really give a fuck, why not

9. [quote name='"Ranger Smith"']
    Dude, the idea just sucks. Now go kick rocks, you're not wanted on the site anymore.[/quote]

You sir are an asshole

10. Dude, you and paul banks can go kick rocks.

11. Shut up bitch

12. [quote name='"Ranger Smith"']
    Shut up bitch[/quote]

It's already sounding like teenage Facebook drama

13. rodger smith..i think you have had a little to much tequila..

14. Facebook has had such a negative effect on society....sooooo NO

15. you can already send messages to other users dumb shit and theres profiles and everything. almost the same as fb already