Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sweet Homemade Bong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheRealOne, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Hey, I've searched through this site plenty of times, but never really seen a homemade bong that I like.

Why don't some of you tell me ways you make a homemade bong, or new creative ways to smoke. Tired of the same ol'​

2. Have you tried making a gravity bong? Those things hit you like a brick wall. Personally that's the only homemade bong I'd hit, other then that I tend to love my glass.

3. Do a gravity bong, whole new perspective on homemade bongs after hittin those.

4. yeah anything but a gravity bong is pretty ghetto. i have some pretty nice glass but every once in a while ill tend to set up a new GB

5. Yes! Gravity is the way to go. I made one using a Hawaiian Punch bottle in a bucket n a socket to put the roach in, works wonders. Lol

6. Hell yeah grav bongs and waterfalls are the best homemade pieces

7. Gravity bong all day, just be careful, it can get you blasted. If you aren't an experienced toker, start off with a gatorade bottle or something smaller than a 2-liter bottle (they can be too much for most casual smokers)

8. Here a cheap and easy way to make a homemade bong type thing.Its called a soda can bong and it really works and gets me really high and also saves alot of money.Just trust me watch this video and follow the directions:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zix53brg8RA]How to make a soda can pipe - YouTube[/ame]

Special thanks to "epicherooftime" for making this video and saving me money from buying a bong or bowl or whatever

BTW you really don't need the hole on the side of the soda-can, it just lets some of the smoke escape

9. glass is really the way to go besides the crazy sesh with your buds hitting a gb

10. Smoking out of aluminum cans can give you Alzheimers, I don't reccomend it. Try using an Apple pipe, its much easier, taste better, healthier, and you can get a few bites off the apple when your done smoking.

11. How do you make an apple pipe do you have a link or video or something

12. I have this giant plastic thing that holds spaghetti..........it's completely round so it looks perfect for a bong, I got bored and put a hole in the side with a drill and put my downstem in there and my bowl on it and it hit like a boss actually............

13. #13 *ColtClassic*, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    Bongs use water.

This is probably the worst way you can smoke weed.

You may be saving a tiny amount of money by not buying glass, but you're downgrading your high and quality of smoke to square one.

You don't have to smoke crack-head-status. Go to your headshop and buy a $10 or $20 glass pipe.

PS: the "hole on the side of the can" is called a carb. It doesn't let smoke escape. At all. It lets more air enter the piece. You plug it while you are taking a hit, towards the end of the hit you take your finger off the whole and let more air flow into the pipe, this way it clears the smoke out faster.

14. Thanks now I know why its there

15. Thanks everyone, I have tried a Gravity Bong before, and don't get me wrong, I love it, but I wanted to try something new.

16. an appole does work great but....

i'd suggest ( as others have here ) making a G bong !

they Do kick ass !

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZFQJdmgZ2Y&feature=plcp]MrInfinity's Bong Rips - YouTube[/ame]

Lol 3 chamber Gatorade bong with diffused downstems.

18. lol that is terrrrrrible hahahahha hes hittin that shit for like 12 mins straight the smoke gotta be so stale hahahhahaha love the inginuity though.

and LOL at the APPPLE PIPE WIKI!!!! hahahaha...

and LOL i havnt smoked out of a can in like 12 years....
    but if you ARE going to use a can make sure when yo poke holes into it you make them in the pattern of the numbers 4-2-0 it definently makes it hit smoother and has better draw to it....