Sweet Ass Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lil' Weezyanna, Jan 6, 2009.

1. So I was with three of my friends at one of their houses when his parents were out of town, and we decided to light up. We had a chill smoke in his basement. We packed a few bowls, and even a few Gb's, but unfortuantely, the GB stopped working about ten hits in (R.I.P). Now I'm a consistent weekend toker, so my tolerance stays pretty low, so this session got me pretty baked for a while. After we went for a munchie trip, we returned to his house and called to other good friends. They brought a case and 5 Jooses. We had 1/8 of upper mids, and decided to make brownies. We had the most simple recipe ever! No one out of the 5 of us was very experienced in the culinary arts, so we used a muffin tray. For the brownie mix and recipe, we just put 2/3 of what the recipe called for in three muffin tray holes. After, we evenly distributed the bud on the three Bruffins (brownie-muffins). We put a paper towel over them and put them in the microwave for 50 minutes. While waiting, we all just hung out and had a <3 Joose <3 and tossed back a few brews. When it was done, me and my friend split the brownies 1 and 1/2 each, because the third guy backed out. After an hour and a half, the brownies kicked in and i got so high for fucking hours. All together, all five of us were high/drunk.having a good time. No one got too fucked up, but everyone felt amazing. It was one of the best nights ever!! At like 11:30 we all went outside and sat around a firepit, = incredible! What a kick ass night that was!

PS: Two of the funniest things Ive ever witnessed happened;
    1) We had been watching some asian kung foo movie for like an hour, and we decided to prank call random numbers (were really mature :D) and called the operator to get the number for a business. The other brownie-goer asked the operator if 411 costs money to use, and the operator literally talked for five minutes, and at the end, she goes "so all together its $1.50. My friend paused for ten seconds and screams.....FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! It was so random and so funny, we all died laughing for litereally five minutes. Soon after, we continued watching TV and someone finally realized it had been on mute for the passed two hours...

2) My friend that is paranoid as hell thought he heard someting, so he goes and looks out the kitchen window. He goes "FUUUUCK THERE IS A PARENT COMING TO CHECK ON THE HOUSE"!! We all cram in this teeny ass bathroom where we didnt come close to fitting, and opened the curtain just enough to see, and sure as hell, a tall female began to ascend down the drive way and open the front door. Two of my friends were like "DITCH THE BOOSE DOWN THE TOILET". IT ends up it was just our femame friend who just happened to be tall. She came in without asking just to say hi.....No one had talked to her all day......so she just came right in? We talk about that so much!

Sorry this is kinda long, but I thought I'd post one of my favorite stories!!!:smoking:

2. hahahah thats sounds like an awesome night dude. i love having brownies and cookies dude, i had my first cookies 2 weeks ago and first brownie on new years. god they get you baked.

3. Hahahahaha yeah it was top 10 highest ive been, and definitely the longest

4. where were the girls at?

5. hah ya definitely an experience that some females could improve

6. Sounds like a good time. Hearing about your brownie high makes me want to try them.

7. Hahahahahaha it was crazy. I would do it again any time. The one thing that hinders me about the brownies is the smell

8. where were the girls at?

9. And my friend (drunk) called girls to come over, but I think they thought he was drunk dialing as a joke. Haha it sounds kinda gay but that night made up for it....at least what i remember of it

10. where were the girls at?

11. man all he needed was a bottle of lotion and a computer

12. a whole bottle huh?

interesting....

13. ....You guys dont walk around with an extra bottle of lube?

14. LOL

dont bump your own thread after it has already been woven

15. Haahhaa I was bored and desperately need attention :D

16. then think of a new thread

17. hey some times you gotta just lube the fucj up and use it all....sum ppl ghet into it like that ( I kno i do) ;)

18. I personally prefer WomenWithHorses dot com. I just feel I can connect with the people there, and all the women seem so nice!

~hahahaha I jest, thats just wrong