Sweat smells like Cannabis

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by VladTepes, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Hey Blades, I've been trying to keep steady with my daily workouts of lifting weights aswell as cardio, Beeing a daily medicator I have come to notice that every so often when I workout or start to sweat, I start smelling like cannabis..
    I know it's probably a mixture of body fluids and other things but probably every other time, I tend to start smelling pretty good (and bad)
    It's not really that big of a problem it's just I have had some close calls when it comes to being in a closed environment and the smell.

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this happening to them or someone they know.

2. I think you smoke a LOT of cannabis and it seeps into your sweat

3. I noticed this too the other day

4. Happens to me, and a lot of others. Just the way the body works I guess :smoking:

5. haha, yuppers :)
    I think it might have to do with the cannabinoids binding to fat cells or something along those lines, althought I don't weigh much at all, I sweat like a madman when working constantly

6. My chronic stoner best friend was telling me when he works out this also happens.

7. haha :D
    I guess when you consume every day multiple times a day for a few years.. Your body is pretty infused with cannabinoids I would assume

8. id like to do lipo-suck you so i can have cannabutter to last me a while

9. I definitely notice the smell when im sweating a ton. Pretty crazy when it gets strong, sometimes it smells like ive got a quad in my pocket...

10. That sounds oddly painful and rewarding...:D

Yeah, it's not really a constant stink, it's just once and awhile I will get a STRONG wiff of skunky/diesely/bud and I think to myself "Am I really producing this smell?" lol.