Swamp grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by double oh, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Hello!!! Going to be growing some bc timewarp... I want to try a swamp grow as I have a good spot for them except I have never tried this before. Anyone have any insight to this??? Buckets with holes? How deep??? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. what do you mean? how do you grow outdoors in a swamp. 
    if so i too am interested in this topic. 
    but i would think that would work drill some decent side holes in the bottom (sides too maybe?), fill with soil, then bury the bucket so the top would be level with the ground. sounds like itll work...

3. Keep the pots above water line and drop some wicks down into the water.

Sent from my Etcho-sketch

4. seems like the overbrush from the swamp would block out all the good blue and red light leaving only the far red. This would make the plants stretch too much and it probably would be a waste of time

5. Actually read that this particular strain grow and flourishes the best in this environment, guess I'll just test it out and see how it goes, there is no real overgrowth plenty of sun ALL the time. Should be interesting... Thanks for the input!!!

6. Apache.... Your last statement is exactly what I was thinking.... Little afraid of root rot I guess, but there is lots of nutrients in that kind of water, it isn't stagnant, spring fed so....