Swallowed Fuel

Discussion in 'General' started by PackItIn, Sep 7, 2012.

1. I was siphoning some unleaded petrol and swallowed some, no more than a mouthful about 45 mins ago. I immediately stuck my fingers down my throat and tried to vomit to no avail, so I had a glass of water and tried again. Saw the tiniest (like, really small) little bit of blood in the liquid I had brought up.
    I'm really anxious to what it might do, I live quite a distance from any hospital.
    I don't feel a headache.
    I haven't coughed any blood or anything since.

Should I be scared? Can I still smoke or should I not for a while.

2. serves you right for trying to steal gas... shits fucking expensive.

3. Your first thought "The guys on GC gotta hear about this!":p

4. Sounds terrible
    But if you were stealing it out of someone's car, you deserve it.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1VUhdpqUcY]Trailer Park Boys , stealing gas - YouTube[/ame]

6. I was not stealing.
    We have no main power where we live, I was simply siphoning some petrol into the generator so we could watch TV.

7. That sucks pretty bad. My dad has some sort of electric pump that syphons it out automatically. Pretty handy actually.

8. your fine bro shitty taste but a little gas wont fuck you up to much my niece drank half a jug or what ever of gas and all that happened was she had her stomach pumped as a precaution she didnt even really need it

Edit: er smoking might be a bad idea but i dunno

9. I swallowed some gas last week, I was getting it from my missus' car and some dude slapped my back when i was doing it making me swallow like half a mouth full cause he thought i was stealing it..

Uhhm trying to vomit it out probably wasn't the best idea apparently it gives the gas fumes a second chance to enter the lungs or some shit. Drink some water or milk and eat some bread, worked for me.

10. ok but you have to light your farts for the next couple of hours.

11. I think I'll be fine, I'm smoking bongs now, haha.

12. Better not suck the flame through the bowl or your gonna go fucking kaboom

13. #14 PackItIn, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    Yeah, tastes like shit and the burps were pretty bad.

There's water in the bong, the flame isn't going anywhere and it's been a few hours, so even then I highly doubt it would do anything. How stupid do you think I am? :D

14. This just in: PackItIn is dead.

15. Op is that your dog in your avatar?

16. Happens 2 me all the time just eat loads of joghurt n u gon be fine.

17. #18 PackItIn, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    Nope, got it off google...
    This is my dog.
    inb4 "omg instagram"

Attached Files:

18. did you dead?