Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swab test tomorrow, hopefully I'm doin it right!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blue Headband, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Got a call today mid-L that I have an interview tomorrow and they're also going to be giving me a oral swab test. That L was around 5pm, and my test is at 11am (leaving a mere 18 hour period between smoking).

So here's what I've gathered from my research.
    - Picked up a tin of Altoids for pre-interview freshening
    - Brush teeth/use mouthwash profusely before interview
    - Gargle with hydrogen peroxide (this sounds like an absolutely TERRIBLE idea but I'm real desperate so I'll try anything)
    - High-fat meal before

Now I can't really find anything else to do. I have thought up an idea of my own though, I'm thinking about lining the sides of my gums with the wax they give you for braces. This would separate the swab from actually touching my gums at all. I'm gonna try this and also the teeth biting method.

You guys think I'm screwed? I think I can skill it but maybe cause I'm blaaaaazed

2. Big ol' cup of coffee right before you go in will work wonders.

3. I think you're screwed.

4. Yep, you're screwed.

5. Definetly screwed, but good luck :)

6. Call, tell them you're sick - you will not pass.

7. yeah, no chance you'll pass

8. Damn I just took it. I did drink a big ol' cup of coffee though. I'll let you guys know if I really do get screwed. :(

9. hydrogen peroxide never fails, at least it hasnt for me :D

10. Yes. You sir are fucked

11. Damn you guys had me freaking out! I passed though, and got the job, listerine and coffee really does work wonders! Time for that victory L:smoke:

Cheers

12. You've just butt-fucked all those people.

13. I thought swab tests could only reliably detect use in the past few hours, and that was only if you didn't brush your teeth... There's no THC metabolites in saliva, so it's not likely that anything after you brush your teeth would be a failure.

14. FUCK!!!! i am in the same boat, passed 1 drug test a year ago to get my job and now i am getting a promotion but have to take a swab test which i have never taken before... i am planning on following your 4 steps to success!!! but did you try to avoid contact with the gum area?? or did you just swab and pray?

ALso i picked up a product at a local store called Dr Greens Cool rinse, anyone ever tried it before??