Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SW Mich. Late Night Seedy Pick-Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by big_rudy101, Dec 26, 2011.

1. #1 big_rudy101, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
    4 grams of some usual stuff around my area. Not the best but...beggars cant be choosers. Especially at 2:30AM.

I paid $15 for these 4 grams..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I'de smoke it.

3. Doesnt look terrible, not bad for the time and the price

4. looks like some good shit. the seeds dont make it any worse thaat just tells u that this weed couldve been even better if it didnt have the seeds

5. Yeah, its DEFINITLY not the best stuff around here. Or the worst. But, it gets the job done. And for the price, its hard to pass up.

6. Take that fucking seed out lol. But looks like some good mids, $15 for 4 grams is a good deal.

7. haha, the title of the thread states that its a seedy pick up! haha, didnt want to take it out and dissapoint you guys lol

8. That looks good enough to smoke to me. I'll take those seeds off your hands for you. ;)

9. looks pretty decent for the price..

10. Yeah I despite seeds in my weed, but at 2:30am, ill smoke the shit outta seedy weed

11. if you could have waited until morning to get dank... then you should have haha. Id spend the extra $20-35 for a fat eighth of fire, isn't it 40-50/eighth in Michigan usually? Those 55-60/eighth prices would kill my wallet. Looks like some good mids besides the seeds... you probably already smoked it up i bet.

My buddy just picked up a $35/eighth of crystally dank (strain is called Family Love, ive had it a couple times... it's a Montana strain). I am wee bit jealous since i pay 40-50/eighth for my shit... ill save my money and buy weight tho :smoke:

I have had some really good seedy dank before... Blue Fantasy
    [​IMG]

12. Im not sure what the standard MI prices are. But in my area, you have two kinds of weed. The kind that you need to put on a kevlar vest and drive into the most sketchy part of town and then meet up with Tyrone and his home boy DeShawn who know a guy who knows a guy across town who can hook you up with dirt at $3 a gram. And then if you want dank, you have to really know somebody. And average dank prices around here.. well, atleast from my guy, its $20 a gram. And I hardly ever can afford that so, I dont see him too often. Bitch of it is, he's my cousin yet still can never cut me a deal haha.

13. Im actually about to go pick up 4 more grams of the stuff in the picture in about half an hour. Tonight will be my second time buying from this guy so, Ill post pics of what I get. See how consistent he is.

14. $15 for 4 grams

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. i've been smoking mids recently. it isn't bad! especially when you come off of a month t break lol

16. Do a little searchin.. there's dank everywhere now that we're a med state. Honestly it's the only thing you can find around here.

I'd still smoke that bud, though... michigan mids have always been good :smoke:
    Decent price, too.

17. Yeah, that second set of pics was more like $15 for 4.5 grams. He let me take a extra pinch of shake before he tied off the sack. He may not sell the dankest in the world but, he's a chill dude, thats for sure.