Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Suspicious Smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Greenwall, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Anyone else's roomies tell them they smell "it" again?
    I use ozium all the time, 1 to 2 sprays. However now that ozium smell is associated with weed lol.

2. My mom all the time, she just does it to bug me though.

"it smells like weed in here!"

"ya, you want a hoot?"

"no I dont, dont be an asshole, you shouldnt be doing that stuff, its illegal!"

"ok mom"

My ex-roommate used to blaze all the time, but then I got court ordered to live with my mom (long story)

3. Haha my ex used to hate when i smoked, and i'd always febreeze after. Eventually she'd get mad whenever she smelled febreeze

4. haha my ex would hate it when i smoked, and I would always switch colognes. Now her friends have told me that when she smells a new cologne, she thinks they were smoking because of me. lol

5. if they do i beat them up till they can't smell it anymore. now they never even look at me. problem solved.

6. lol riiiight!! the smell adapts to the weed when you use them together, sometimes its hard to smell the two smells apart as crazy as that sounds. i try to switch up scents every other month. it sucks when your moms like it smells like air freshener in here. well mom just be glad it doesnt smell like weed :p
    my mom also goes into my car and shell come back and be like it smells like weed what if you got pulled over. i then go into my car and cant smell anything at all it just smells like a car lol