suspended

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mech, Jan 28, 2005.

1. i got suspended for 5 days and recomended for expulsion for possession...i came back onto campus after smokin and they took us to the office and searched us.. and i know everyone's guna say "don't take your shit to school" but fuck, how am i supposed to get faded before art class if i don't have my bud? :confused:

2. ummm either smoke before school, or eat brownies or canna buttah or something, be more carefull next time. How did they know you were smoking did they smell it?

3. well we aren't allowed off campus, and we tried to get off the back but the yard duty people musta radioed everyone cuz the people in the front were kinda on look out, so they brought us to the office, and we were suspected of doing illegal shit i guess so they searched us and when i heard her unzip that little compartment in my backpack...aaah god, it sucked

4. hope you learned your lesson homie

5. show some compassion man

6. there is no compassion for dipshittery. when you leave the campus to go toke, you'd better be ready to face the consequences. i get so tired of hearing this story. why can't people just smoke enough before school so that it gets them through the day?

7. im goin throug the same thing, i gave someone CCC and he told on me and they suspended me for 5 days and im prob getting expelled, im getting expelled because its my 2nd offence. but if its your first time u get transffed to another school then u could come bac the next year if u r good.

8. cause for a lot of us, smokin 5 blunts to the dome wont even get us high ALL DAY

9. i think they'll let me stay