Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Suspected drug dealer in my neighborhood

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2k8bomb, Dec 18, 2011.

1. #1 2k8bomb, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    Okay so people around my area have been telling me this guy is dangerous! he's always carrying drugs on him and the cops are after his asss as we speak! his facebook has been REPORTED to the cops! over 30 people in my area have called the cops based on this guy's facebook profile and he will be caught soon..

http://facebook.com/profile.php?=73322363

EDIT: i've just spoken on the phone to the cops and they said they're already doing an investigation

2. Holy fuck scared me for second till I realized bullshit:cool:

3. Awesome.

4. TROLOLOLOLOL ya got meee..

5. I think i've seen him before...

6. Imma bust a cap in yo ass now

7. yeah, hes got some fire.

8. Dammit! I was like you crazy mofo

9. fucking ripper. +rep

10. Wait I don't have a Facebook anymore.. I feel so left out. I don't get it

11. [quote name='"Caty"']Wait I don't have a Facebook anymore.. I feel so left out. I don't get it[/quote]

Me too haha I got rid of Facebook early this year. It's too personal for me haha

12. gay never had a facebook, what happened????

13. At first I was like :eek:
    Then I was like :rolleyes:
    and then :smoke:

14. [quote name='"Caty"']Wait I don't have a Facebook anymore.. I feel so left out. I don't get it[/quote]

I think OP was trolling for you to log into your own profile and make you think your getting watched by cops. Just a guess based on replies i don't have a FB either.

15. Holy shit i know him

16. :hello::Dfunny,clrver..llooll

17. Screw facebook. People are so obsessed with that shit; it's quite embarrassing to be trendy now a days if you look at it from a non trendy perspective

18. Haha you got me bro! I started to panic until i realized it was a joke link. :smoke: +rep