Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Survivor, thread #1

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Dec 27, 2002.

1. OK, I am going to try this again.

Ever since I first started watching the Survivor Tv shows, I have tried to get on that damn show. The producers have opened up casting again for the next episode AND I WANT EVERYONE HERE to help me get on.

My attempts have been dismal so I want some input from all my blades and bladies to help me.

Bud Head, I want you to call a certain movie actress and see if she would video tape my audtion or at the least give me some direction on how best to shoot it or what crazy thing I need to do to get myself noticed.

The rest of you, put on your thinking caps and help me fill out this application. www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor7/application.html

I'll post some questions and all my friends here give me some answers and I promise that I will use your answers.

Here's the first question.

"List three adjectives that best describe yourself:"

2. gay, homosexual, transvesdite might work...or

homophobe, racist, nazi

3. BPP I'll make that call ASAP. With a little luck maybe she can give some input on how to get on... I haven't talked to her since before thanksgiving but I'll get in touch with her sister and her. I'll let you know as soon as i find out anything!

Namron......................Good one!

4. philosophical
    wise
    sarcastic
    funny
    intelligent
    witty
    responsible
    dependable
    honest

Do you want all the bad adjectives, too? LOL...just kidding, Poppa!

5. elephantine

6. ROFL

That was hella funny...

If this joke offended any homosexuals, I'm sorry but I still think it was funny.

7. im eating ham again.

8. BPP give me a PM when you can..

I refuse to eat any more ham or Turkey!

9. Hey RMJL, I need the three adjectives that best describe me, good or bad.

Bud, here's your PM. BTW, you can always PM to.