Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Survivor man with weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by semprfidelis, Jan 18, 2014.

1. If you were lost or stranded somewhere and had to survive alone would you want/smoke weed if you had it? I actually went hiking with some herb and had to spend the night in the mountains on accident. If you had no clue how to survive and didn't have control of the situation I wouldn't want it not recommended it for obvious reasons unless you just wanted to die with a buzz. It has it's pros and cons and to me I see it as a logical thing to bring especially if you use it as medicine. I found myself thinking more positive I planned out what exactly I needed to do and instead of freaking out I enjoyed being high in nature while doing whatever I needed. And believe me when I tell you that you have nothing but time when you're stranded. Some people would bring a harmonica to lighten the mood and some would bring some bud Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I always bring bud hiking. It's actually even part of my first aid kit.