Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Survery for a paper.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by KageOni, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Just did one for you bro

2. GL man! ..hope you stick around after your survey's done

3. Might want to ask if people mainly smoke indica or sativa strains. For instance, indica smokers are going to report more sleepiness. If you're going to draw up statistics to your findings, stuff like that will skew the data.

4. I filled one out for u.

5. I got you player.

Btw I put I have Chrones, since I didnt have aids or any of the others. Gotta be less specific on illnesses because it helps alotta people.

6. Just did it, man. And I agree about it having to be open to more people.

7. Thank you all for taking the time fill this out.

As with the limited scope of the survey. In my paper I am only addressing the medical conditions that were listed in the survey.

Since this seems every one seems so nice here I am sure this will not be my only encounter. I am a casual smoker myself.