Surprise In My Backyard

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by luckyassstoner13, Jun 11, 2014.

1. I was talking on the phone to a friend today about growing a couple of plants in my garden out back, it's a big 10x6 wooden box right off the back of my house, and I look to my right and to my surprise found a nice 3 foot beauty directly to the right of the garden. That's where I throw all my seeds I find but the last time I found one was early winter. It must have sprouted up in the past couple weeks because I've never seen it before today, but damn was I happy. I'm just planning on leaving it there, Mother Nature already took it this far so why not, right? What do you all think of it? It's my first time "growing" haha any advice?

2. Here are a couple pictures

Attached Files:

3. Wow what a nice find! I would be jazzed. I cant tell if its a female or not but looks very healthy.
    Subbed. Looking forward to the flowering!

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 luckyassstoner13, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    I'm pretty excited, can't wait to see how it turns out. I'll be sure to update as often as I can

5. I'd like to increase my yield as much as I could...would it be worth trying to clone it? Or would just topping it be better? Or just leave the little buddy alone haha don't want to hurt it

6. Looks good. Nice and green.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app