Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Surgery

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokin Joes, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Hello grasscity! So I'm going in on July 21st to get surgery. It's nothing big, but I am going to be put under general anesthesia (pumped so full of drugs your knocked out, and cannot breath on your own). And with general anesthesia, you can't eat for a full like 12 hours or something.

I'm wandering, is it bad to be smoking before then? Like I probably wouldn't smoke the DAY before surgery, but I'm wandering if having all those cannibinoids and THC molecules running through my system might somehow react with the anesthesia or something lol. I know i know silly, im just trying to be sure. Surgery is a scary thing for me :(.

Well anyways thanks GC!

2. Dude thats my birthday!

3. dude i know someone who has a birthday that day!

4. Whoever s birthday is on that day, is the devil! Haha jk bro. Well when you are having fun and gettin presents I'll be getting jaw joint surgery :O