Surgery In Am

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Menchville, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Ya i had to have the nuclear dye done for my gallbladder. Felt like fire moving up my body and then i couldn't breath for a second. Was pretty freaky.

My cousin has burned so many times he actually has white and dark spots all over his back when he's tan. It's a little concerning :laughing:

2. Thanks for reminding me not to miss a second of sunscreen for my little boy. Sheesh.

3.  What I meant was that I wouldn't smoke before surgery. So I rather spend my "high" time cooking just to get it off my head. Then reward myself after surgery

4. Yeah, sometimes its just bad luck really! I know people that burn all day, head to toe...and are good to go!

Yup, seriously. Sun-screen/Skin protection is apparently very serious, I see that now. 

Ah yes, the edibles are a good reward and I wish I would have baked some brownies to eat so I didn't have to smoke,but it all went good and now time to smoke a little to relieve some pain!

5. Its too late for this but remember it next you get put under anesthesia. You know now that's some wild stuff. Its like you blink and it's over. Next time ask the anesthesiologist too give it to you slow. Tell them you want him to use a dimmer switch instead of just turning to lights out. Last couple of times I went under they stretched out 10 or 15 seconds. Its wild going from totally straight to fucked up as a lab rat in a matter of seconds.