Surely american women aren't THAT bad

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Twee, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Came across this when researching for my cultural practices module in college:

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Okay, I'll put my hands up.. I've always thought American women are wee bit spoilt and have very high expectations of their men but I never thought they were actually so bad that me would go out of their way to boycott them?

I think this whole 'boycott American women' nonsense undermines the complex factors that makes up a woman's personality, her attitudes and so on.

There again, I don't fully know.. I'll never fully know becuase I'm not an American man :laughing:

I'm just an outsider to this whole thing.

What do you blades make of it?

:smoke:

2. You know American women ranges from crack whores to First Ladies, right?

3. i say.
    i fuck the media.

4. Yes lets further divide our already divided society. -_-

5. That's got to be some of the dumbest shit I've ever read, there are shitty people everywhere, America just has lots of em it seems; doesn't mean ALL american women are spoiled whores, you just gotta work harder to find the good ones.

6. agreed!
    you boycott a product; not a human being
    the whole blog almost dehumanizes American women

seems to me that these men just want a subservient woman from a poorer country who will treat these 'men' like the gods they think they are..

7. yeah sure...I'm just gonna boycott pussy. Lets all boycott vagina. That has to be the best idea I've ever seen on a blog.

8. Js the divorce is what? 50%? In india it's like 1.1%. People in this country ARE spoiled. Nobody wants to work for anything long term. (Not everybody obviously)

9. This is basically it. You got it right. Not all of us are spoiled. Most of us aren't, but we do expect certain things and complain about our first world problems which could be seen as spoiled. We'll complain about our cell phones not working fast enough, we complain about having to chose a language when we call up costomer service. We complain when our tv messes up and records the wrong show. But its not just women. Men complain about this stuff too. First world problems man.

I think the real problem is women (some women, there are those dumb gold diggers) are too independent and guys don't like it. Some women have also started playing the games that men play and they just can't handle it. I don't really understand why men are bashing us so much lately.

I think that boycott american women thing is ridiculous. You can not boycott all american women, not all women are the same. Its just stupid.

10. #10 cypher001, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2012
    this isn't a lately issue. this is the same issue that has been causing grief for many years.
    women want rights, men don't want to give them.

EXAMPLES:
    Qur'an - giving women rights
    English Common Law (12th century) - stating women = man's property
    The French Revolution - more specifically read Declaration of the Rights of Woman and the Female Citizen by Olympe de Gouges
    Women's Suffrage!!!!!
    current birth control fight here in the USA (interestingly enough, the US is one of only a handful of countries that have NOT ratified the Declaration on the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women proclamation issued by the UN, along with Iran and Sudan)

EDIT:
    to put my 2 cents in about American women... we need better role models. What kind of young women do we have to look up to nowadays? Snooki???

11. Dont know and dont care but i do have family in Mexico and they have this idea that all American women are skanky sluts that get pregnant before marriage lol.

12. Foreign girls are underrated anyways.

13. IT's funny because where I'm from they associate Mexican women the same way.

I think it has alot to do with the only Mexican girls we had in school were the only ones to get pregnant at 15.

And I think your family sees a bit too much MTV. LOL

14. Mexican women that live here are completely different than women that livce in Mexico. Over there girls are really classy they cook, clean, freaky, nice etc perfect women if you ask me. I dont agree with their views but you see pre marriage pregnancies everywhere in the USA you cant deny that. In Mexico that is not a common thing to see. Im not trying to degrade American women in any way but its just the truth. Id legalize a cute senorita any day :)

15. The difference is how taboo it is in some places to get divorced. It's not like relationships are just that much better. You have to think of statistics in broader terms than just the numbers. :rolleyes:

16. I don't think you're being degrading. It's true, now it's like socially fucking acceptable to have a baby when you've just gotten over puberty. It's disgusting and they glorify it on TV.

I think Mexico sounds like great place to visit. From what i hear there are certain parts that the people are undeniably the nicest you'll meet.

And they like to eat, which is great to me. :p

17. [quote name='"Runningw235"']

The difference is how taboo it is in some places to get divorced. It's not like relationships are just that much better. You have to think of statistics in broader terms than just the numbers. :rolleyes:[/quote]

I agree but 50% is a large number. I do have the view that marriage and divorce have been somewhat trivialized in this country. And some of this is due to people not wanting to put in the work.

18. funny. straight out of highschool i gave up american women. i automatically went for foreign chicks. i mean how can you call yourself a women if you dont cook and clean? you pass for a girl not a woman. i can cook and clean but for a majority of women these days who cant cook. go fuck yourselves. takes a few minutes to read a recipe no excuses. and cleaning. MY GOD CLEANING i could swear women get pampered by their parents into their 20s. the fuck is that. then again... i grew up in new york and in colombia. colombia gave me all my good characteristics. new york taught me...ahh im drawin a blank here...

all the american chicks i've met were stuck up dumbasses who thought to highly of themselves. can you cook? no? can you clean? no? ...are you school smart? no?! the fuck... oh yea chicks get off easy in school in the states i forgot.

i mean you can make a guy forget about not being able to do anything a woman should be able to do in the bedroom as an awesome lover. but that only lasts so long. besides my rule is if it takes me under a month to get in your pants. your not relationship material. your skank material. and if you say you love me in under 3 months i. am. OUT. haha

19. Wow, it hurts to be lumped in with those other women. I'm nothing like that at all and I'm 100% Texan. I cook and clean, I'm a stay at home mom because my husband wanted me to quit my job when I got pregnant but before that I was a veterinarian technician at the humane society. And I was self sufficient by the time I was 18, I was living on my own not because family life "sucked" but because I was ready to be independent. I don't go out and party, I never did and I'm certainly not spoiled, I've worked hard to get everything I have. So don't be so quick to judge American women, there are women all over the world that are spoiled like that.

20. [quote name='"number66`"']
    i mean you can make a guy forget about not being able to do anything a woman should be able to do in the bedroom as an awesome lover. but that only lasts so long. besides my rule is if it takes me under a month to get in your pants. your not relationship material. your skank material. and if you say you love me in under 3 months i. am. OUT. haha[/quote]

You must be like 18 because a lot of adults don't do months of courtship before sex. That's kid shit.

Also, what kind of job do you have?