Sure is strict in this stoner forum

Discussion in 'General' started by Apollyon1325, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *writes silly comment for lulz*

DELETE! YOU ARE A TROLL SIR!
    :confused:

2. Well, you know there are rules here and you have to follow them.

3. Yeh man, just keep your head down and you might get a loaf of bread. Be careful around here dude you don't wanna mess with the mods or the..ADMINS :eek:

And for the love of god don't pick the oranges of the tree's They'll cut your hands off !!

I was never here, this conversation never happened..

:hide:

4. Yeah but it wasn't even offensive just off topic. w/e I guess not that big of a deal.

5. Quoted from Forum Guidelines.

;) bazinga.

6. Those silly comments were probably pointless and didn't contribute.

le i see wut u did there lol xD >:p randumbness

Trolling should be subtle and ironic, if you wonder "Is this person trolling? they're doing it wrong". Apparently people think if you crack a joke now, that's trolling.

I'm glad no one here talks like that, I fucking hate emotes.

7. This thread is stupid.

8. My thread title is validated.

9. Yea man, just gotta keep your head down sometimes :smoke:

10. This is a crime that can only be repaid in blood.

11. inb4imbannedforthis.

I'm going to sleeep. Peace out blades and bladettes

12. To be honest though OP there has to be rules otherwise this forum would probably end up getting shut down. However yes it is strict here. You don't really have to do much to get banned so just know that.

And sometime's it will seem like there are some mods that are a little power crazy.

Making this thread wasn't a good idea, PM RMJL if you need to discuss anything like this. They really don't like it when you make threads about them. :)

Just stick to the topic of things and try not to get to frustrated over silly posts, that's the way most people get banned. And don't argue back to mods if you get an infraction deal with it or just PM RMJL about it.

Those are the basic rules on staying alive here. :p

13. It might not seem like much, but when they let everyone make off topic posts every thread gets flooded, and those talking on topic, can't. There's almost 200 people viewing General right now.... That's a lot of off topic posts.

It's not meant to be a punishment, the mods are really just trying to keep the forum usable.

14. Of all the forums I am on, this is easily the strictest in terms of rules and moderation; and this forum is mostly about a drug that is illegal most places. Ironing.

15. Looking at the amount of posts you have it must not be that bad.

16. They're almost all in one single thread. And even that original thread got deleted. Next?

17. As long as you keep posting I don't see how you're proving me wrong.

18. The number of posts I have has nothing to do with the strictness of moderaton here. Nor the rules.

19. Honestly the only rule you should really follow is the "Don't eat the forbidden fruit" rule.

20. [quote name='"JeetJeet"']Honestly the only rule you should really follow is the "Don't eat the forbidden fruit" rule.[/quote]

Nope, most important rule is rule #1... Don't get caught.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.