supreme court upholds no-knock police search

Discussion in 'General' started by poundhound, Jun 16, 2006.

1. yea, I saw this earlier. It's not cool, but if they have a warrent already it's not like it makes much difference in the long run.

2. even with a warrent it gives you enof time to get rid or hide your shit, while they are at the door.

3. i think it seems fair enough imo, they need to proof that you're doing illegal activity to get a warrant first off, avoid that and they can't get a warrant to come in, and everything's good. But, yeah, suppose this could suck for a lot of people

4. yeah i'm not a fan of crack heads with hard in their pockets and guns, but there still americans and deserve the same treatment under the law, i'm glad they through that shit out

5. Exactly. Just the other day my buddy was sitting in his garage, smoking bong bowls with the garage door open just a foot or so. A few ounces of coke, a half pound of bud, and all kinds of trazadone and xanax and hydromorphone and morphine are all over the place. All of a sudden he noticed a bunch of feet lined up in front of the garage, and he realized what was going on. He jumped up, scooped as much shit as he could into his arms, bolted into the house and locked the door. He ran to the toilet, and flushed $1500 (3 ounces) of coke, and hundreds of assorted pills. After they busted down his back door and raided his house, they ended up busting him for a little coke residue in a tupperware that he had, but they missed the weed that was just sitting on a shelf in the garage; a half pound, with a scale sitting on top of the tupperware.

They didn't even knock, and he was still able to flush enough stuff to keep him out of prison. He did an overnighter and has to pay a $1500 fine or something for the tiny amount of shit they did find, but that's nothing compared to what could have happened.

6. Thats so sad...I hate pigs! I would give them hell everytime i ever saw them...even if you have nothing to hide make them pissed off ;]

7. [quote name='Fëanor']Exactly. Just the other day my buddy was sitting in his garage, smoking bong bowls with the garage door open just a foot or so. A few ounces of coke, a half pound of bud, and all kinds of trazadone and xanax and hydromorphone and morphine are all over the place. All of a sudden he noticed a bunch of feet lined up in front of the garage, and he realized what was going on. He jumped up, scooped as much shit as he could into his arms, bolted into the house and locked the door. He ran to the toilet, and flushed $1500 (3 ounces) of coke, and hundreds of assorted pills. After they busted down his back door and raided his house, they ended up busting him for a little coke residue in a tupperware that he had, but they missed the weed that was just sitting on a shelf in the garage; a half pound, with a scale sitting on top of the tupperware.[quote name='Fëanor']

thats crazy lucky for ur friend. if he didnt act so fast he would have done years! :(

8. That could have been bad.

9. our police state grows a little more.