Supreme Court Fail

Discussion in 'General' started by Jshnaidz, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Gawker — Today's gossip is tomorrow's news

I don't know about you GC but doesn't stuff like this piss you off? Shit like this is why I smoke weed. I can't believe these are the words of wisdom that are coming from the SUPREME COURT. This man didn't get a penny or any justice. How do these people live? How does this man now live? I can't imagine this man having much of a soul after something like that... I want to fly to where ever this man lives and smoke him up. No one deserves anything but the best of life after having such an injustice happen to them.

2. Wow...definitely don't agree with that. Poor guy.

3. That's some bullshit right there.

4. They took his entire life in order to enjoy a positive court room score sheet.

5. And they expect this man to be able to get back on his feet after 18 years?

He deserves some kind of compensation for the time he spent.

6. Who with held the evidence? He should get his ass raped for 18 years too.

7. Poor guy. wtf is wrong with this world?

^^ and bro above me, your signiture is hugeee.

8. Is 18 years in hell and lost time worth 14 mil? Fuck no, maybe a billion so I could care for everyone I love (and their kids and their kids ect.).

If I was that guy I'd do some serious revenge stuff. Your life is going to be so messed up after being innocent and in the pen for so long.

9. Damn, that guy deserves something. Just not 14 million dollars lol

10. Sorry dude, but I can't agree with you there. You can't be happy with hate and anger in your heart. I hope for this guy that he can find peace in his heart. The saddest thing would be if he lived another 25 years angry and miserable.

11. I'd blow the 14 million in a month then shoot myself.

12. Bro its cause he's black

13. I feel sick reading that.

I don't understand how people can be so... terrible.

14. yall have seen law abiding citizen right? id do some shit like that. id hunt down everylast person that did that to me and kill them. thats beyond fucked up. they should take 14 years of the prosecutors life at least.

15. No doubt the only way to move on is find peace in the whole thing. The only way to be happy again is the same.

However, it would take a god amongst men to have that kind of forgiveness and patience. I don't think anyone can claim to understand what it would take unless they were him.