Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

supppp ssoonnb

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by VioletLighter, Jun 30, 2012.

1. ey fellow blades, whats good witchu? just finishin off a joint of GDP and chillin on the roof hdte, whatchall doin ? tonight?

2. ***** you high as fuck, shit loading a snap in the bong of some trainwreck my dealer just sampled to me since I almost got locked up. Good shit man

3. [quote name='"mememantis"']***** you high as fuck, shit loading a snap in the bong of some trainwreck my dealer just sampled to me since I almost got locked up. Good shit man[/quote]

no matter how hard i try....i dont understand this post.

4. [quote name='"VioletLighter"']

no matter how hard i try....i dont understand this post.[/quote]

Yea your high. Don't fall off the roof.

5. Drinking. Heavily.

I've been up for over three days, and despite feeling as if I could collapse at any moment, and begin bleeding from the ears... cannot get to sleep! #TeamInsomnia

6. I already fell off my roof twice while high as fuck, luckily it's just a cheap little short ass house and not a tall ass roof.

7. Using a sample of trainwreck he got, as a gift from his guy for his close call with the law, he loaded a single-hit portion into his water-pipe, which produces a satisfying "snap" as the plant matter burns up and is sucked down the downstem.

8. Basically XD except the bowl on this bong is to big so it takes like 3 rips to ash it. :bongin:

9. [quote name='"DurbanPoison"']

Using a sample of trainwreck he got, as a gift from his guy for his close call with the law, he loaded a single-hit portion into his water-pipe, which produces a satisfying "snap" as the plant matter burns up and is sucked down the downstem.[/quote]

shit man...you made it 1000x more complicated. i dont wanna fucjin try?

10. Good bud. Free. Packed bong. No screen. One big hit. SNAP.

11. [quote name='"DurbanPoison"']

Good bud. Free. Packed bong. No screen. One big hit. SNAP.[/quote]

thanks mang. but the part i didnt understand was why he got free bud for his dealer almost getting arrested?

12. Crackle, pop. Rice krispies
    Damnit Tryed to post before I got combo broken :(.
    No violet I didn't get free weed cuz my dealer got arrested, I just picked up an eighth and I picked up my lil bro from summer school and I got pulled over and harassed by cops. So afterwards I rolled back through to my dealer and he threw me some free bud since all the bullshit ya know.

13. As a gesture of good-will. It's an acceptable stoner-social-convention to provide a friend with stress-relief after something like that. :)

14. Apparently I misread. 0.0

15. [quote name='"DurbanPoison"']

As a gesture of good-will. It's an acceptable stoner-social-convention to provide a friend with stress-relief after something like that. :)[/quote]

that's pretty freakin awesome. people aren't like that here in CT. stingy fuckers out here keepin all their damn weed to themselves and rollin eight gram blunts..not givin a fuck bout their friends...

16. That's truly unfortunate. :(

17. For real, even if I'm low on money I'll still find time to smoke up a buddy or find someone to match with. I hate the huge cheers who puff on the blunt way more then everyone else in the circle, then when someone goes to take there third hit on the blunt they get all pissed. It's like I saw you suck on that blunt for 45 seconds a hit, calm yo asshole :smoke: