Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Supersubs piss u off? and another lil funny shit..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by boredjim8, May 9, 2006.

1. aahahhaha so on way to tech today the kids i ride w/ were makin fun of this fallen roach girl .. and im like wait waht did fallen do .. and they said she got caught in school havin anal sex w/ a kid a grade lower .. lol well 2 mins i find out that the fallen girl is a new employee at my work ROFL everyone calls her buttercheaks .. omg i feel bad but w/e haha

Anyone still in school or rember back when u were those fuckin subtatuits that make it hell for u..

He toatly got owned tho .. okay he gave us this quiz and he didnt tell us we had 20 mins and about 15 mins in hes like okay 5 mins left.. and no1 was done.. and since im in sped alot of dum kids have this prrogram where if they need more itme on a quiz they can leave.. so the dick is goin around snatchin peoples papers off their desk .. all of a sudden evan was like screw this im goin to my (i think its ia .. well call it ia for the hell of it) IA teacher (help teacher for quizes)

after he gets up his 1 friend gets up and then all of a sudden 13 other kids get up all in the ia program.. the teacer was just stunned and was like 'thats just bullshit that they can do it' i was laugin so hard.. then they all come back in w/ their comepleted tests ..

well we all move our desks around cause we had soem grp work.. well after we finished that and had 10 mins left he told us to do hw .. well i didnt wanna so i put head down and he keeps sayin gentelmen put ur desks back and hes talkin to me but i didnt kno and some other kid infront of me ..

so the other kids like 'wtf is ur problem we have 5 mins left ill put the desk bac when the bell rings' and hes like ' no i want it done now just so i kno u did it and u dont leave ' and the kid stands up throws his desk across the room (slides it across) hittin other desks makin loud nosie and just walks out.. heh ;\ the guy tried to stand infront of the door to block him but the kid just pushed hiim to the side and peaced..

was quite funny.. and yes i realize this is dumb to the rest of u =D peace

2. lol at butterheacks.

I remember some kid pushed the overhead projector off the desk in like 7 th grade. That is one of the funniest things i have ever seen.

3. hahaha my friend slammed his head on the projector and smashed the glass...his response? "im on percosets, i cant feel it!"

4. <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 988205" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>scoobydooby67</TD><TD class=alt2>hahaha my friend slammed his head on the projector and smashed the glass...his response? "im on percosets, i cant feel it!"</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Wow... that brightened up my day +rep:smoking:

Gravity bongs kickass

5. Hell yea I fucking hate asshole substitutes....I would always walk out and go to the office...was good friends with the vice principle back in highschool