Superstate/focus? Has this ever happend to anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by iJetLife, Aug 30, 2013.

1. #1 iJetLife, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
    I'm just curious if this ever happened to anyone.

I've always had some strange connection to something, I felt somehow connected, but I had no clue of what it was and to what. When I first got high 2-3 years ago, it literally unlocked something in my head. It showed me the power of imagination and the mind itself. I discovered Spirituality. From that point, I've been constantly trying to 'evolve' myself.

In the meantime I was playing alot of onlinepoker and roulette. It happened very rarely, but sometimes when I was about to lose an all in or at moments where I wanted to win SO bad. At these moments I was somehow able to slip into this superfocused 'higher' state, making me win everytime, and allowing me to determine the outcome. Making me win impossible hands and odds. With livepoker I was sometimes able to tell everyone's closed cards, multiple times in a row. With roulette I was able to pick numbers literally.

I also read a study somewhere, that claimed that RnG's (Random Number Generators) could be influenced by our minds. They did this study where they let the RnG pick a random number every minute or so for a long time. At some point, they let a big group of people sit next to the RnG. All of them thinking of the same number(s). And suddenly the RnG wasn't random anymore, the numbers occured way more then they normally do. I'm not sure about this one, but I believe they also said that the RnG showed huge changes on dates like 9/11.

What do you guys think? Anyone ever experienced something like this before?  :smoke: