Super's Master Kush (600w RDWC, 4x4 tent)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by superusa, May 24, 2010.

1. Great lookin grow there Super, how do you like the cooltube I just bought one just like it.

2. Give me a couple minutes and I will throw up a couple fresh pics.

I like it alot lol. works like a champ.

3. Hey, that's the same one I just got, too. I had no idea how huge it was till I got it. :eek: :D

My other cool tubes are like 1.5', and I thought they were big.

4. I like the large reflector. Has a nice footprint.

Here we go, sorry I forgot to shoot in RAW so I didn't correct white balance. The pictures look yellow as hell lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I think the super yellow pics look dope haha great lookin plants, what day is this now?

6. Those are getting big bro!! I think you will benefit greatly by adding a screen on the next go-around. I have found that hanging the screen from the ceiling of the tent is nice so that it can easily be adjusted to fit the height of the plants. If you are unsure about how you want to design it (if you decide to add one) let me know and I will show you a very easy way. Big ups!! Peace

7. I actually have individual screens that I built to attach to each bucket 2'x2' each. I was just too lazy to put them on and train them. This is my last run before I move out of this place and into a place closer to school downtown. I think maybe these plants will come out the exact right height, but depends on how long the stretch keeps going for.

BTW This is day 10 since I switched the lights, and day 28 total. I am calling this day 1 of flower since this is the first day the clusters have started to show up just a bit. I would guess harvest date will be august 1st but the trichs will tell.

8. BTW I thought I would throw this up just as a good comparison. This is the growth over the last 10 days starting on the 23rd and ending today. This is just to show what is so great about RDWC, and why I am so greatful to all those who have put info out along the way (rumpleforeskin among many others).

5.23.10: DAY 18 OF VEG (LAST DAY)
    [​IMG]
    5.26.10: DAY 3 SINCE THE SWITCH TO 12/12
    [​IMG]
    5.30.10: DAY 7 SINCE THE SWITCH TO 12/12
    [​IMG]
    5.31.10: DAY 8 SINCE THE SWITCH TO 12/12
    [​IMG]
    6.2.10: DAY 10 SINCE THE SWITCH TO 12/12
    [​IMG]

9. Can't argue with the growth rate that is for sure.It looks like your plants are just a couple of inches away from the light is that correct? And what size and kind of fan are you cooling with?

10. It's a 6" fan from HTG. The plants are about 3-5" from the reflector at the tops.

11. Thanks for your help bro ,can't wait to see this room fill out for ya.

12. #52 DrTrichome, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010
    Nice plan. That will be a cool screen setup to be able to adjust them to each plant site. I often also pinch the stems on the taller chutes (supercrop) to aid in allowing the shorter ones to catch up in height to get a nice, even canopy. Sounds and looks like you have it pretty dialed in at this point. Good work. Peace!

p.s. I like the post with a pic from start to current. Great idea. I may do one as well. Thanks for the insight!

13. I will probably end up supercropping the main stem of each plant, but not yet.I wanna wait till it has streched out some more.

14. Those are looking damn healthy brother! Big ups

15. Buds just starting to get going...

Day 15 of 12/12
    Day 33 total

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/data/2834/user125225_pic400245_1275958252.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/data/2834/user125225_pic400244_1275958252.jpg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. They are looking very healthy bro and your pics keep getting better! I feel like I am in your tent! Big ups

17. It's funny you say that...I got tired of having to open everything in PS after I took them, so I figured out how to work the custom white balance on my T1i. Much easier, and I don't have to shoot in RAW anymore and then go through all the resizing and stuff (since GC only takes small pics)I am still watching your thread I think it's about time for a pic update over there isn't it?

18. Yeah I was gone all weekend so today I did some changes in the tent like shortening a duct for more space and hanging the fans that were sitting on the screen and getting the hps to raise since the yo-yo was as high as it would go. Now I am waiting for my water filter to make me some more water for a flush so I can get some BudXL in there. I will shoot some pics later when the lights turn on. Peace

That custom white balance feature rules! I love it with my powershot but my D-50 doesn't have it so I need to adjust it manually. Oh well.

19. Well it has come to pass the supercropping had to be done, just to the four main stems. You could see in the pics before the very tips of the top leaves getting bleach from being too close to the light.

Other than that the girls are looking like a model of good health. i think...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]