Supernatural?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ZomgMikeyD, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Anyone watch supernatural on netflix, they have all 7 seasons at like 22 episodes per season. OMG, season 8 starts on tv like sometime next month or something, but this show is fucking great. Its about two bothers who hunt anything from demons to druids and like a lot of their mythological stuff is quite like accurate as accurate it can be i guess. But the vampires aren't like all sparkly and gay but actual vampires, theirs ghosts, demons,angles, leviathons, i mean this show is just fucking amazing. Anyone watch it?

2. Fuck ya me and my bong are w atching it right meow

3. gonna try it out

4. It gets kind of lame but I still watched it. The best part is that most of the myths and lore they talk about are fairly accurate and interesting to research. I actually learned quite a few obscure things from the show tbh.

5. I use to watch this show religiously and is probably one of my favorite shows, but I don't watch it anymore. I wish they would have just stopped when they finished season 5. It would have been epic if they did that. I watch season 6 but never finished it and haven't seen any of season 7. To me this show is only a 5 season series

6. Chick flick. Lol

7. I enjoyed the first few seasons, but I felt it got really preachy after that. Like some serious touched by an angel shit.

8. awesome show.....like buffy without the cringey high school/female issues stuff and rock music to boot

9. they need to fucking find god and end this show already
    so i can stop watching this

10. This show was awesome.... but they should have stopped the show a few seasons back. I can't get into the eighth season.

11. it really should have ended a couple years back.

i think i'm one of the few that just enjoyed their early adventures.. going after urban legends and such, a "fun" episode here and there. throw in a little over arching yellow eyed demon and bam.

it just got too crazy for me and it just kept escalating. then they went as high as they could go, backtracked, made up leviathans and wasted a whole season on them.

i've been trying my best to follow along.. but i stopped a few episodes ago and i doubt i'll be picking it back up any time soon. maybe in a few years when the show ends.

i would definitely recommend the first five seasons of supernatural though.. even though the first few are my favorite.

12. Supernatural is great, Castiel is my favorite, he's hilarious!

13. I started watching Supernatural back in 2005 when it first started and I loved it from the moment it came on. The story about two brothers traveling the back roads of America fighting monsters was awesome, but slowly it went from exploring a haunted forest to ANGELS AND DEMONS this and ANGELS AND DEMONS that, really ruined the series for me.

I still watch it, but I really don't enjoy the episodes as much as I used to. I don't understand why they didn't just stick with their roots. Thankfully like every third episode they go away from angels and demons.

I hope they end the series soon if they carry on like this, I'd really hate to see Supernatural squeezed to death.

14. this is exactly how i feel. i loved the show when they were just going from town to town killing monsters and urban legends with oddball episodes thrown in, the black and white horror movie.. trickster, etc. it went overboard with the angels, god and heaven.

supernatural is planned to go on for a few more seasons though. i'm not really sure how i feel about that.