Superhuman Powers

Discussion in 'General' started by Tyro01, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Does anyone think this quote would display general symptoms of superhuman powers?

"Superhuman powers, [are] accompanied by abnormally high levels of energy and insomnia for days at a time."

The next piece of text is the definition of bipolar mania

During bipolar manias, a person's mood may escalate from happiness into an irrational state, psychosis, in which the person develops hallucinations, seeing things that actually are not occurring, or delusions, such as a false belief that the person has superhuman powers, accompanied by abnormally high levels of energy and insomnia for days at a time.

What do my fellow blades think about this? What if bipolar itself, even viewed from a genetic standpoint, was a "superhuman" ability?

2. then superman must be a asshole

3. Bi-polar ios NO superhuman power. Bipolar is a huge pain in the ass where life is a weird combination of exhilerating highs and devestating lows with control over which way your mood is rapidly swinging. It sucks.

4. Schizophrenia. I have it(its not what any of you think it is). Its the effects of having an evolved mind. Sometimes you can get it by doing psychedelics. Sometimes you can get it just by using the power of your own brain(like me).