Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

supercuts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jt233, Sep 8, 2011.

1. So I was just at supercuts and Im pretty faded. So I was waiting for my turn and browsing gc from my phone and when the lady called my name I jumped a little LOL. Hope she didn't see it. Afterwards I asked her to rinse out my hair and she gave me a little head massage and was running warm water to get the hair out and it felt good. Also made it better since she was hot.

2. I really hate that place 15 dollars for a haircut? What the fuck.

3. Think of the gram you could buy with $15 it is ridiculous!

4. Yeah I don't want to have to pay that much but its like the only reliable place in my area.

5. I go to this really nice place in a really nice part of town.

They charge $40-50 but holy fuck I get treated like a motherfucking king.
    cookies, tea, everything.

6. >Buy trimmer kit
    >Cut own hair
    >???
    >profit

7. [​IMG]

8. What is a good price for a haircut? I pay about $35 with tip. But it is an upscale barbershop (hot shave, shoulder rub, real pro barbers, etc...).

9. Oh, forgot to mention that a prerequisite is not being completely retarded

10. i prefer being completely retarded

11. I've done my own hair... It's simple cuz i always get a size 3 buzzcut.

12. Great Clips = 12 bucks

13. Supercuts? Too good for regular cuts, like the rest of us get? Nah, but I just do it myself, but the way it's going at the moment, I probably won't have any hair left to cut in a couple of years.

Erm...yeah $15 for a haircut is a rip off imo.

14. Fuck that I never pay for haircuts anymore, since a few people in my family cut for free.

15. I use to go to this place that charged only $9 but I don't live near there anymore.

16. Glamour cuts charges $5 a haircut and I just leave $1-$2 in tip and they will cut it how you want it so its not that bad. I have a second cousin that's a barber at real fancy place that charges $15 plus tip but they do the beard and whole thing.

17. my hair is too hard to cut it myself

18. I go to great clips and pay $21 with a tip! -______-