SuperCloset SuperStar 3.0 LED Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DankDynasty707, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Hi Everybody,
    I wanted to create a journal to spotlight my new grow set up and follow along with my first grow. I was very excited to get started. I purchased this from the guys at SuperCloset. They were extremely patient with me and found the perfect unit for me and my space. This journal will follow a long my grow and hopefully be very informative and I would appreciate any advice along the way. I will be growing an awesome strain thanks to my buddy @kindestclosetyields707. The strain is DJ Short's Blueberry. Hope you enjoy growing with me.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Im going to be using Lotus Nutrients. Went to a show over the weekend and was lucky enough to scoop up there line of nutrients! I'll go into detail with each feeding so you can follow along with the feeding schedule. I will be growing in soil for this grow. The brand I'm growing with is Mary Jane's Blend from Point Reyes Compost Co.

Attached Files:

3. I'm growing in the superstar as well. If you have Facebook you should join our group. It's called micro growers guild. Awesome group of people super friendly and helpful and sweet little setups

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app