SuperBox SuperCloset

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by DankYouKindly, Feb 17, 2011.

1. I am looking to purchase a super box, how much did you yield???

2. Hey if anyone is looking for a SuperCloset Deluxe Im about to try to get rid of mine. Ive had it for a while, but I don't have room for it in my new apartment. PM me if anyone is interested. :smoking:

3. where is the final yield?

4. Impressed with the follow-up. Looks as if the box does what the advertising states.
    Guess you already figured less plants, maybe four.
    Much earlier forced budding, etc.
    I imagine you have this down to a science by now. Would really like to see more recent results.
    Very nice start though, I have to admit.
    Looking to maybe get one of these myself. You're posts, and others, have convinced me to give this system a try.
    Thanks.

5. Supercloset boxes overheat and their odor control systems are crap, my buddy has one and it is a total POS! I have an accelerated technologies grow box, they were rated the best grow box of 2012 by HT mag and it works! Seriously, no smell comes out of my box and it doesnt overheat like my buddies box does, check em out

6. Are you going to troll this company on every hydro thread? Why not start your own thread like all the supercloset folks did?

7. im doin my grow in the same box! except i germinated them and stuck them straight in once i started 1/4 strength nutes, and i think i screwed up cuz the first true leaves started to yellow at the tips, but your clones look niiiice. im wondering if the next op i should germinate them and start them outside and switch to my box or maybe soil grow in the box or if i could  get some tips, so i dont continuously murder my plants lol. ive seen this one guys videos on youtube and he stopped posting but i know its possible also im tryin to max yields with fiming lst and supercropping.... worked well with my jollerpainyos :D

8. #88 chufuong, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013

Because it's too much like a respectable thing to do. These closets are great for what they are for. I'm so tired of people saying you can build your own cheaper, etc. It's irrelevant, hell you can build a car cheaper too, doesn't mean you can just go do it or that it's easy nor that you have the tools, knowledge, or time to do so. It's funny how user-error never comes into play. I've only seen a couple times where someone said "I f'd up" or "I didn't know what i was doing" but the ones I have seen, they generally tried again and did well.

9. I agree chufuong... When I got my SC, I did it all wrong. But half my fun was learning and making my SC work for me. 1 thing I can agree with Hydroguy is... the stock odoursock- Useless!! Took mine out after first grow, bought a mountain air and cleared up a lot of space inside the cab in doing so. Haven't had a smell in three years since that day. I will tell you, the cab as it's shipped does not work as described, even now that I know what I'm doing, it wouldn't be smell free and not burning plants without the mods I have made. I am still happy I purchased it and would buy another even knowing what I know.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Awesome whosyourtoker. You should make a thread and explain the mods yuo did. Might help some people out. ;-) I had a friend mod mine (super techie, major smoker) and he changed a few things and made it so we could monitor everything from video, and get readings to our computers to alert us if we needed to do stuff. Would probably still have everything setup to this day, but it's all put up now due to having 'a family' now that wouldn't appreciate my leisure hobby very much. Well that and the wife works for the government, soooooo.... yeah... would be a bad look for us. LOL.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Just started germination today. Buddha seeds purple kush. 3. What should my ppm be once I start them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app